The PMD580 follows a long tradition and heritage of audio recorders from Marantz Professional, bringing the best in technology, ease of use and fully professional connectivity to the user.
In addition to the network capability, the PMD580 is fully equipped with Balanced and Unbalanced digital and analogue connectors, as well as USB 2.0 for fast transfer, and RS232. Recording directly to CF card or Microdrive, the PMD580 will record in either PCM (16/24 bit) or MP3 ﬁles formats to give the greatest range of ﬂexibility between sound quality and recording time. Once recorded, the ﬁles can be automatically archived to a network drive (via the network connection) or transferred manually to a PC for editing and re-distribution. To fully automate the process, the unit can be programmed for scheduled recording, and subsequent auto-copying of the recorded ﬁles to your local network. If required, full remote control can be made via either the RS232 facility, or via the internet using the LAN connection.
Complete in a silver 1U rack mount casing, large, easy to read metering, front-panel access to the media card and USB terminal, the PMD580 is the perfect tool for professional installations requiring versatile PC compatible audio recording and playback.
- Records directly to Compact ﬂash cards or Microdrive
- MS-DOS™, Windows and Macintosh compatible audio ﬁles
- Selectable ﬁle types: .wav or .mp3
- Record start and end times can be scheduled
- Pre-Recording memory buffer
- Built-in Time and Date generator
- Network archiving - copy recorded ﬁles to a network drive
- Range of Playback Features
- Balanced XLR Line Inputs and Outputs
- Unbalanced Line Inputs and Outputs
- Balanced (AES/EBU) and Unbalanced Digital audio Inputs and Outputs
- RS232 Control
- LAN control/ Web remote
£899 Availablility: 3-7 days